Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MusiCabin a great spot on the globe Love Song by Yariv Peled


MusiCabin a great spot on the globe(Music Room)    Love Song by Yariv Peled

חדר המוסיקה      שיר אהבה מאת יריב פלד
Hi everybody,
Sometimes in life you need someone to remind you of all the good you have.
This morning I woke up in a bad mood. I opened my facebook and saw that my beloved mother and father in law shared a song with everyone.
This song was made especially for me for my birthday by my beloved husband Yariv. It means so much to me!!! Its the best birthday present I ever got! Its something I will never forget!!! If your dont see the video below click here !
Thank you again my dear Yariv for sharing your love and life with me.
Remember always in bad times and good that “I’ll always be there”.
Thank you Riki and Zani for reminding us both.
Thank you for sharing this beautiful song by Yariv Peled with everyone!
Click “like” and share this post if you like what you read and hear. If you too feel a little better this morning after you hear this beautiful love song and you are glad someone in this world reached out and reminded you of all the good in life.
We want to give you all a chance to feel better about yourselves this morning.
Please enter and watch our free video for today.
It’s all true. Believe it. Believe Dave Wood the man who gave us this opportunity and we are sharing it with you all.
Neta
MusiCabin

No comments:

Post a Comment