Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MusiCabin great spot on the globe Music as Therapy


MusiCabin great spot on the globe Music as Therapy

Hi folks,

Lately i have been thinking about my profession. I am a full time musician and since i have chosen (or God chose for me. I havent decided yet : ) to be one of the musicians on this planet, i have found myself struggling with income issues, stress, fears sleepless nights (Im a post traumatic veteran on top of all those things and sleepless nights for me are almost as frequent as the nights themselves. This disorder is called PTSD and its very hard dealling with. There is a way to make your life better though, so if any of you suffer from PTSD, you should feel totally free to share your story with me. I can help)
Anyhow,
Ive Got to the Point where i had to make a decision otherwise I will go nowhere, but chasing my tail and basically stay at the same place, just a bit older. I wanted to change something in my life. That was for sure.
The breakthrough point came to me the minute I understood that all I have in my life, is comming from inside.
I have to change something in me and stop looking around for someone to blame about my situation.
It seems very simple but in order to get this kind of understanding, I had to go through a lot in my life, in order to understand that the surrounding is what it is and that I have to change something within me.
It took me 41 years to understand this deeply.
The next level or phase that i was dreaming about was to decide and take an action. No matter what action, as long as it gets you out of your loop and doesnt hurt or come on the expance of others. (there is a big gap btween understanding it and taking an action)
Changing the world around you doesn’t make any sense. trying to change something outside of you usually doesn’t work or to be more precise IT NEVER WORKS!!!
I have always failed trying to do that.
What can i do to get myself to the next level? How do i make a change? What IS the next level?
Well, the next level is what i decided it to be! I can decide! Simple ha?
NOT!!!
I compose music almost every day, I play in a band, and i really love it.
Soon our band, “9lives” will finish recording our first album, and now a new era starts for us.
The album will be put on sale.
Songs are going to be played in the radio, and more and more people will get to hear about us, hear our story (which is very unique by itself I will tell you more about it in my future posts)
The next level, the change for me was to take a step forward and expose myself. Believe in myself and LOVE myself
We can easily love others and treat them right but where is myself here? Am i proud of who i am with all my incapabilities? Or do i want to keep hiding from the world, appologizing for my existance? Getting nowhere.
I have decided to expose myself now and reveal my music, my doings and the story of my life and that’s the only way I think I can get somewhere.
This is a real challange and any help from you will take me another step forward. If you like my articles and share them with other the exposure they will get will tripple
Thanks again for visiting and helping me share my life with you.
Click the buttons on top.
Its easy and helpful.
Come back tommorow, it will be different already. More things will change. Another challange will beLet me be there for others who need encouragment and trust in themselves – I can help.
Give hope to others
MusiCabin

No comments:

Post a Comment