Wednesday, August 22, 2012

MusiCabin a great spot on the globe Weddings.


MusiCabin a great spot on the globe
Weddings. 

Hi everyone, today I want to share with you my thoughts about weddings.
Yariv and I just got married three months ago. It’s his third wedding and my second. In a way I feel it was my first. When I got married the first time I was very young. I thought I knew exactly what I want from myself and from the world around me. I was very determined about how I saw the world around me, without understanding the fact that I have yet a lot to learn in life.
When you step into a new relationship for the second time, and you had much work done with yourself after failing the first one. You are much older, 22 years have passed since my first wedding, you understand already at my age that what you think you know about the world is just the tip of the iceberg. That it keeps surprising you continuously, and that you and only you are responsible to learn your lessons of life. That those, sometimes, very tough lessons, were given to you particularly, in order for you to benefit from them, you can call it by god, or by a much greater power that rules the universe, by nature, etc…
How?
By making yourself a better person.
Better for yourself and better for everybody around you.
I met Yariv two years ago, we were set up by friends, I was divorced, he was a widow and divorced before that. Each of us came with a lot of fears to this relationship, plus a bundle of three kids from his side, and two from mine. But we also came with a lot of confidence in our ability to start over,  learn from our mistakes, without loosing our passion, our ability to trust again, to love again.
We moved into a big house to live together last September. We had encountered a lot of difficulties regarding our five children, and the big differences between the two homes united to one.
Building one big family (not always all happy) is a very complicated task. It requires a lot of patience, acception, tolerance, and a big amount of love and faith in yourself and your spouse.
We decided to get married in may this year. We set up our date, in the last minute, like we do everything, and started to make the arrangements. I wont tire you with all the details, but we wanted a very modest wedding, self made and “homish”, one that we will feel like ourselves in it, rather than like being an actor in your own party.
We decided to do it at home, and that is why we were limited with the amount of people invited.
We had a small religious ceremony in our front yard, we ordered a modest catering, we had friends and family all over helping us with the invitations, the flowers, the music, the garden furniture, the sound system, the lighting, the photographing, the cloths, the makeup, the arrangement of our yard.
It was such a positive experience, we hardly had any clashes or differences about anything. We learned already to listen to each other.
After the ceremony and the catering we gathered in our back yard and had a jam session party with all our beloved friends and family until the morning.
wedding 4
   It was an amazing wedding!!!
   Everyone was so exited and happy.
   We thank all our helpers.
   Every one who gave a hand to this successful event.
   We were happy to learn how many real friends we        have.    How many people love us so dearly.
wedding 5
wedding 5
wedding 3
See for yourselves in the pictures and video.
If you like what you see please click “like” and share this with your friends.
I also recommend you to take time entering our new project in life:
MusiCabin
A project we are able to achieve with the help of a new big group of people called
Empowernetworks.
A group founded by Dave Wood.
A group we are proud to be a member in.
You can do it too.
Insert your best email and watch our free video to learn about it. It is all true!!!
Thank you for being with us.
Photography: Yoav Peled
Video: Julien Assous
Neta.
MusiCabin.

No comments:

Post a Comment